Monday, June 9, 2008

Red Thread - Part 3

I am glad to be able to say that things at work are finally settling into a nice routine. We all have our new schedules, I actually get more than one day in a row off now... last week I had a 5 day break and you know what that means... time for stitching! I have finished Red Thread Part 3 and am working on 4. The piece that I was working on for my Aunt and Uncle's Anniversary is finished and I wish I could show you, it's absolutely stunning. I have the frame ordered and we will either mail it or drive it to them next weekend so you'll get a picture then. I have also been asked to stitch something for the shop, as soon as I have all the supplies you'll get that picture too!

Red Thread - Fly A Kite

That's it for today folks, I have web work, yard work, and a post on the family blog to do today. Get outside and enjoy it while you can, yay summer is here!


PS. Love you too babe, always and forever ever.
Thanks for the cookie too :)

1 comment:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Your red threads are looking great! I think it is on my wish list. YOur gift looks great too. It was great to visit the other night.