Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Soon

I am picking up my laptop later this morning and should be able to post some pictures then. I have no idea how to download pictures off my camera card without the built in card reader so rather than digging out the cable I choose to wait. I have my first HD of the year to share so come back and see it!
Other than my happy stitching news I have nothing else nice to say. So far 2008 isn't going good but I am just too exhausted to rant about it.
Hope you are all well and have a great day... stitch something nice.

1 comment:

Dani - tkdchick said...

I can't wait to see your finishes! I'm sorry to hear you're having a hard time of it emotionally. I've found the last few weeks paticuarly hard and I'm not sure if its me or the time of year.

If you need to talk, just ring!

I've given you the "You Make Me Smile Award" see my blog for details!