Thursday, February 21, 2008

First Tag: 7 things

I have been 'tagged' by Dani and she knows I have no-one to tag back! I'll do it anyways, for her.

1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

This was tougher that I thought it would be... I think I'll do random facts. I wouldn't want my weirdness to permeate the 'net :)

I cannot mix meats with sweets. Mint jelly on lamb!? Apple sauce and pork chops?! Gross! Don't get me started on apple pie and cheese... *shudder*


I enjoy spending time with my hubby, he really is my best friend.


I've always wanted to be able to fix my own car. I like understanding how stuff works.


My last career I was a horticulturalist (aka landscaper).


I worked construction one summer when I was in my 20's. I was a drywaller.


In case you couldn't tell from the blog, I like pink and I am as girlie as they come, on the inside though. It's a secret.


If I was one of the seven dwarfs, who would I be? Most definitely Bashful. Definitely.


1 comment:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Thanks for answering! Have a good time this weekend!