Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Flower Power Update

On to stitchy news! I have picked up Flower Power again and have made some progress... I FINALLY FINISHED THOSE FOXGLOVES! Too many colour changes, they were making me NUTS. Well, they are done and I am on to Coneflowers. After those I will be at the 2/3 finished mark and from the middle all the way left will be complete. I have other blogs to post on so I'd best get going but check back here, I will do a much better job from now on of keeping you all in the stitchy loop.

Here's where I was at last time I worked on Flower Power, December '07


Now I am here, April 08. Not much progress but I will persist!


A close-up, hummingbirds all sparkly...


Traci L, if you are reading this, you were right! There is 032 Pearl Cord on the list and I have ordered some in. We could always share the spool, I'm nowhere near that part... yet :)

Have a great day everyone!

3 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Oooh Manon its fantastic! I love it! We have to set up a "stitcing date"

Veronica said...

Flower Power is so pretty. Colour changes is sure a pain especially when there are too many but the results are so worth it.

Take care and Happy Stitching!

Chiloe said...

Truly beautiful !!! ;)