Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Just a Little Behind :)

It has been a while, but it's not unlike me to skip weeks here and there. With all the packing then the moving and the reopening at work, different shifts/schedules... spending every spare minute I have either with my sweethearts or catching up on sleep... I haven't had much time to think about techy blog stuff. A break is good now and then but this space is how I keep track of various projects so I'd best get on with it. On that note and seeing as how this blog is now read mostly by stitchers here is some news:

Originally this started as a 'gratitude' blog to open my mind to the everday joys I have in my life, then into a 'rant' blog to relieve stress from life's frustrations and eventually into a 'family' blog to share my sweetest memories of the two most important men in my life (hubby AKA Spaz and step-son AKA Boo), all those changes, within a year! Lastly, it has finally and forever evolved into a stitching blog. That's it. I will be starting a new blog for family news which will be for members by invitation only, so if you email me I will assign you a username and password along with the URL for that blog. One more small step for those who have access to it, peace of mind for me. Any posts on this blog relating to my family have now been transferred to there. Co-workers and shop customers and strangers won't have to read my personal stuff anymore! Phew eh? Yay! I feel better now!

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Chiloe said...

Hope to read you more often ;)