Saturday, March 29, 2008

Finished #7!

We are all quite pleased with this one, it was a quick simple project that didn't cost a penny! I stitched it and Hubby re-framed it and Sweetheart helped hang it. I just love their enthusiasm for my stitching stuff.

Heinzit - ABC Charms


Finished framing but not home yet is StitchInspiration's - Sister's Choice (it will hopefully have a space to hang in our new shop, as there aren't any blackwork samples). I'm very pleased with having chosen the 'suede' mat but in the photo you can't appreciate how beautiful it really since it's behind glass and the photo has a bit of glare... so eventually along with the Heinzit ABC it will hang in our bathroom.

StitchInspiration - Sister's Choice

This week has been hectic to say the least but we have been granted two more days off before we can start unpacking (construction delays) so yesterday I spent some quiet time stitching. Coming soon, finish #8! Here's a peek at M Designs - Moon Needleroll, a companion to Sun, both which I will frame instead.


Hope you are having a wonderful weekend, enjoy the gorgeous springtime weather!


1 comment:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Ahhh Manon! Everything looks fantastic! I hope you have some time to stitch with me soon! You've been so busy!