Monday, March 10, 2008

Without Further Ado... #6!

Edited to add: finish #6 of 2008

Stitching Scissors by Dessins DHC

With a little help I have identified all the words (which are in English, not french as stated on the DHC website).

I have decided to remake a project I have had hanging upstairs. It was stitched for a bathroom in a colour scheme we no longer have, so it seems to me that if it is re-stitched with the floss leftover from Sister's Choice I could hang them together in the bathroom we have now. Taking it down also gave me the space I needed to hang my lovely gift 'Angel of Grace' so in the end it will all worked out beautifully. Two new pieces of art for our bathroom at almost no cost and a hallway I am very happy with. In order for you to follow along with my progress... here's the old one...


Now watch for the new one!
Have a wonderful day...

1 comment:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow! Your scissors are just amazing!!!! Take care of yourself!!!