Monday, November 12, 2007

Country Life

Today is another day in the country, I'm still at my Dad's. He's off working today and I am left to my own devices. I have some fantastic photos I want to share but on a dialup connection it would prove too challenging. For some reason, Blogger isn't properly coding the ones I do share and they aren't opening full size (I will fix them once I'm back on highspeed). Here are 2 of my favourites, just to keep you occupied. Tomorrow, a piece of a purple monkey and maybe a finished orange monkey. Until then...

Heron At Waters Edge

Sunrise On The Ottawa River


2 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

OMG Manon those picutres are just stunners! I can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

That is a great picture of the Heron.

The mist rising off the water in the morning is breath taking.