Friday, November 2, 2007

WIP Challenges... and some new stash on the way!

This has been without any doubts my best year for 'finishes' and I think I've figured out why. As far as I know, I have roughly 20 projects on the go at any given time and while some are deemed completely as UFO's, other become the focus for months at a time and I usually have 2 or 3 nearly done at any given time. So, bearing in mind that the more I have on the go, the more I finish I have decided on 2 new starts, I just need to get them kitted up and going. I am also considering swapping scroll bars to Qsnaps, if you have an opinion or a cheap source for Qsnaps, drop me a line: missbehavin036atgmaildotcom remove the at and the dot. Here are the 2 new starts I've picked, I might just be insane:


Cirque des Cercles by Ink Circles stitched
Cirque des Cercles by Ink Circles

Cirque des Cercles by Ink Circles beadedCirque des Cercles by Ink Circles


Yes, you read correctly. I said BEADED that on second pic. With a 247 x 185 stitch count, apparently it comes in just shy of 20,000 stitches. That's 20,000 beads. Done with Delicas. I haven't priced them yet, so we'll see how it gets made. Either way, the pattern WILL be added to my stash, it's been ordered.


Dragonfly Happiness by Leisure ArtsDragonfly Happiness by Leisure Arts

It is sitting in a folder at my LNS waiting for me and I feel I must explain my choice for this one. Inside this leaflet are 3 different patterns, 2 of which I recently saw finished and framed. As usual, it's hard to appreciate a pattern but once you've seen it stitched... well, you'll just have to wait and see for yourselves. I'm thinking of doing them on black, and tiny. A nice trio for my entranceway.

I have a fondness for BAP (Big Ass Projects) don't you think? Here are some photos pf projects I have always wanted to do but just couldn't bring myself to...

Nova by Genny MorrowNova by Genny Morrow


The Princess And The Pea by Marion ScoularThe Princess And The Pea by Marion Scoular

Autumn Winds by Heaven And Earth Designs (own it!)Autumn Winds by Heaven And Earth Designs

Erus by Heaven And Earth Designs (own it!)Erus by Heaven And Earth Designs

I am very ambitious but I don't think in a lifetime I could stitch all this stuff. There's more I could show you, OH GOD is there ever but I have to run. Have a great day and if you are stitching something fun drop me a note about it!


No comments: